• The school is being held at the Hilton Garden Inn. There is plenty of free parking and an area for unloading close to the front door entrance.
• You will receive a copy of the initial participant list when you arrive at Meter School (in your packet). It is possible the final list will be available on Wednesday afternoon, if this information is not available at this time it can be emailed to you provided you leave correct email address to forward to.
• If you have handouts or information for participants, please have the appropriate number of copies prepared. Attendance at the school usually tops 200. The school itself will not have access to printing options during the school so these copies need to be brought with you or you may utilize a local printing shop.
• All vendors are responsible for paying the $175 registration fee, per person attending. If you wish to have a vendor table, an additional $250 will be charged per table. This fee covers your exhibit space, power fees from the hotel and your portion of hospitality fees. Table availability is secured upon receipt of your registration fee.
• If you plan to ship your display prior to Meter School, please have it sent to the Hilton Garden Inn. Please contact me if you need to make special arrangements. The Hilton Garden Inn’s shipping address is: 1325 North Palak Drive, Fayetteville, AR 72704. The phone number is 479-856-6040, press “0” when recording picks up and this will take you to the front desk of the hotel. You may call this number with any additional shipping information or questions in getting your displays properly delivered. Please note on your package that this is for the Electric Meter School and your company name.
• If you wish to have your display returned by mail or if someone is picking it up after Meter School, these arrangements must be made with a shipping company. Please ensure that your packages are clearly marked, shipping label completed, and that you have made proper arrangements for pick-up and billing. Your displays should be shipped back no later than Monday, October 14, 2024.
• If you are interested in providing a door prize for participants please contact Christina Jamieson. We are requesting that each vendor bring 2 door prizes. We will have numerous drawings throughout the event. You can reach Christina at +1 (479) 575-3008 or you can find her at the registration table upon arrival.
• Once you have registered and paid, please forward your company logo in vector format (.ai or .eps) and your company website address to Christina Jamieson at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be displaying participating vendor’s logos that will connect to their company websites once you have successfully registered and paid.
Vendor registration is TBA per person through September 9, 2024. The prices increases to TBA on September 10th. If you wish to have a vendor table, an additional TBA will be charged per table.